The Palm Beach Police & Fire Foundation launches an Emergency Relief Fund for Palm Beach’s Police and Fire Departments
- Provide for the purchase of emergency hazmat suits and masks distributed to the Palm Beach Police & Fire Rescue Departments
- Provide meals for police and fire rescue employees working overtime
- Provide financial assistance with unanticipated expenses associated with Covid-19 and other future emergencies that are not covered or budgeted for by the Town of Palm Beach
- Assist with emergency paid sick leave for public safety workers
- Fund future emergency and/or medical-related crisis situations
The Palm Beach Police Department wants to thank the Palm Beach Police & Fire Foundation for their deeply conscientious and extremely generous donations during the current Covid-19 pandemic. When the current crisis arose, they met the challenge head on and promptly began sourcing and providing much needed PPE for not only our police officers and firefighters, but also the town’s residents, the West Palm Beach Police Department, our local hospitals and other organizations in need. We are thankful to their leadership, their staff, the Council of 100, and every last donor for going above and beyond in these trying times without regard for recognition. With their unparalleled benefaction, they have undoubtedly saved lives and prevented dangerous illnesses. Thank you.
Nicholas Caristo, Chief of Police, Town of Palm Beach